Thursday, November 28, 2013

The Results Are In~

Thought Balloon over my brother's head "hurry with the picture I have to eat THIS TURKEY!"
THE SURVEY RESULTS ARE IN! For question number 1 "What are you eating for Thanksgiving Dinner" the results are... Turkey=87.80% Ham = 9.76 % Chinese Food = 1.22 % Donuts = 2.44% Turducken = 1.22% ToFurkey = 8.54 And the winner is ........TURKEY!
"What are you having for deSert (I put the S in capitals since several people noticed my typo - I do live in the desert- but I do live FOR dessert!) Pumpkin Pie = 75.90% Apple Pie = 33.73% Leftover Halloween Candy = 1.20% Ice Cream = 1.07% And the winner is ................PUMPKIN PIE
"Which Type of stomach remedy do you prefer after you have eaten too much?" Tums = 36.89% Chamomile Tea = 24.56% Pepcid AC = 5.26% Tummy Rubs = 36.84 Tums wins by .05 ! Tummy Rubs preferred by 36.84 people and 100% of all Weimeraners
"What to do with Leftovers?" There were so many variations! Nonetheless Sandwiches, also known to some as "sammiches", won by an overwhelming margin.
Two Species of Turkeys
Four Species of Turkeys
Please leave a message in the comments and let me know how your Thanksgiving was!

5 comments:

  1. Nice blog Oz, good looking turkeys too.
    Especially the big silly one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oz, I love your blog! I'm curious as to how many people took your survey. Thanks! Miss Pami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pics and your quiz, Ozzie, keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Thanksgiving was great, Oz! Hope you all enjoyed your turkey - Uncle Rick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Oz. Hope you have more turkey later this year!! I enjoyed the picture of the four turkeys the best. Auntie Marilyn

    ReplyDelete